BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Holiday time!

I recently a couple months back invested a $1 into an additional dry erase board for our refrigerator... We now have 5 I think... Lets just say the residents of the household along with our guests and friends enjoy writing notes, quotes, drawing uhum pictures, and whatnots :)

Well before Halloween I got new COLORED dry-erase board markers, which COMPLETELY put a new twist on things! The night I got them Morgan decided to draw his masterpieces on the fridge...All pictures for Halloween, and he drew them for about 30 minutes. it was pretty awesome!

Last night, I started drawing our Thanksgiving mural :) Pictures will be up soon!

In the mean time, My birthday is soon approaching and me and the clan have decided to go to the farm for a bonfire and 4-wheeler riding extraviganza! WOO! I'm extremely excited to spend some much needed relaxation time beside the fire, roastin hotdogs, and makin smores by all the people I love and charish and am lucky to call friends. :) I wish all of them could make it....uhum (BETH!) haha but her reasons are excusable :)

Just thought I'd leave my post with saying thank you to all the people who have helped during this really rough time in my life (i.e. uncle jackie passing away and grandpa's cancer) and how much I appreciate and love you all. Words could not say thanks enough. <3

0 comments: